These are easy to make and great as an after school snack or weekend treat! Kid-friendly and mom-approved!
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 3/4 c chocolate chips (~ 1 pkg)
- 1 cup oats (rolled or quick oats)
- 1/4 c ground flax seed (will give treats substance but won’t overpower taste)
- 1/2 c natural crunchy peanut butter
- Melt the coconut oil on the stove in a small sauce pan at medium heat.
- Add the chocolate chips and melt, stirring to keep the them from burning. Once melted, remove from stove top.
- Combine all ingredients, including chips and oil, in a large mixing bowl.
- Make small drops (~ 1 tbsp) and place onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for 1 hour in refrigerator. Enjoy once drops have hardened.
- Keep in fridge for up to one week.